We had many nice trades this week, but we had to hedge our JPY’s. My technical analysis showed many times that the JPY had to become weaker. Sometimes the fundamental analysis also showed the same, but it only happened for short periods. But this is why we use the “NO LOSS STRATEGY”. With it, we kept our account safe and we’ll jump out of these trades soon.
The other running pairs are near to 0, but don’t worry, next week we’ll close them with profit. As you can see the actual earnings in pips is 280. This is not bad and it will gain next week when we will close the running ones.
Let’s see how it looks like on my personal account.
I made $11.190 profit with 2 losses and 31 winning trades.
The loss of GBPCAD was my fault. I didn’t used the “NO LOSS STRATEGY” because I placed this trade on my phone and later I forget changed it. I made a 73 pips loss and a 44 pips profit (29 loss). With the “NO LOSS STRATEGY” it’d be a 1-2 pips profit after the heding and a ~30 pips profit of the main trade.
This was a 20%+ profit week for us. All investors, signal users were very happy because of this result. Do we have the chance to make a 30%+ or a 50%+ week next time? Sure.
I see many good opportunities in technicals. Hope we’ll receive right economy news next week.
Let’s see some offers for the weekend.
We have many place left in the VIP investors “club”, so I’ll give offers to those who want to be the part of our investor group.
This is not a fresh one, but all the new investors who invests more than $5 000 and let the capital in for min. 3 month (write a statement), automatically added to VIP.
We have a new member – Hans – in the group who did this.
Investment $1000-$1999 (with 3 month capital stay) – Free course and VIP place after 3 month
Investment $2000-$5000 – Free course and VIP place after the 1st month
New company opens will start during the summer, so hurry up and become a VIP, multiply your money to have enough to buy shares in any of the new companies. Project boosting will start this summer. VIP members also receive instructions how to invest, pay taxes, etc.
Join us now and be millionaire with our successful investor team. Be one of the 100 VIP investor!